Amcrest ACD-830B

adamrx7

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The Amcrest Full-HD 1080p Dash Camera ACD-830B I picked up on Amazon works great. I added a 64gig SSD and it has not had one single issue. The video is great. I went with it after using a few of the IP cameras they have. I figured they know a little about cameras. I wish they had a duel camera version. I've been thinking of getting a second for rear view. It's a bigger size then some of you have but the quality of picture is great.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The Amcrest Full-HD 1080p Dash Camera ACD-830B I picked up on Amazon works great. I added a 64gig SSD and it has not had one single issue. The video is great. I went with it after using a few of the IP cameras they have. I figured they know a little about cameras. I wish they had a duel camera version. I've been thinking of getting a second for rear view. It's a bigger size then some of you have but the quality of picture is great.

actually amcrest knows nothing about cameras...all their cameras/nvr's are made by dahua....they slap their name on it and charge you a suckers premium while offering low end dahua cams, when there are better options direct from dahua...
likely the same thing with the dashcam...
reviews are fake too Fakespot | Amcrest Dash Camera Acd 830b Black Car Dvr With 16gb Micro Fake Review Analysis

adamrx7

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well shit, I still like my dash cam.
And I got all my Amcrest IP POE's on ebay new for cheap ($32 each IP2M-844EW )

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
How did you manage to get them for $32? Get lucky on an auction? That's a really sweet deal for an imx322 camera from a reliable manufacturer. Amcrest isn't a real sexy name but it's a Dahua so it's several steps up from no-name crap.

Trax95008

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Amcrest messes with the firmware. That being said, I’ve played around with a couple of their cams and they seem to be solid

ahlan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Protip: aim it down more. I know it sounds stupid to get more of your dashboard in frame but the day shots are dark cause you have it compensating for the bright sky.