Aliexpress Sales, Promos, Deals, Discounts, Coupons & Cash Backs

pinko

Known around here
Reaction score
Thought I 'd start a dedicated thread for all the Bargain Hunters out there looking to purchase from AliExpress.

I managed to save over 15% (over $200) on my order from Aliexpress, but was wondering could I have done better.

If you have used or know of any methods to get a bargain please let us all know.

I guess to make it easier to read & search, if you could, please use the the following format.
State the total amount saved (%) at the top of your post then the types and levels of discount.followed by any comments.

Discount Methods:
  • Sale (Site or Store/vendor)
  • Promotions (including promotional codes)
  • Deals
  • Discounts
  • Coupon codes
  • Cashbacks

Example Format:
Saved 15%
Sale 5% - Empire Technology Store - AliExpress
Cashback 10% - cashrewards.com.au

Managed to save over $200 USD. Purchased a few items from Empire Technology (Andy) he has 5% off at the moment. Also got 10% cashback from cashrewards after reading a post about Aliexpress OZbargains.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I joined as a new user to Aliexpress and was given $200 in coupons for discounts.

It turned out to be a real PITA to manage - as Aliexpress frequently was rejecting some of my purchases, and I had to find ways to quickly purchase items before the coupon ran out, and find ways to bundle products to hit various minimums ( example $30 off $300 .. or whatever the coupon was )

In the end it I sent so much time on it that I wondered if it was really worth it.