Alerts only going back 2 days

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Noticed recently the when using the mobile app I can only see alerts for the past 2 days whereas before I could go all the way back to what I presume was the last alert?

I I logon to the PC then I can go all the way back to the last alert.

Anybody else have or noticed a similar issue?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Are you backing out of the clip view then clicking on the calendar icon upper right?
Then select any day from any month.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
No just selecting Alerts from the bottom and then searching using the camera name, I tend to view what happens most mornings but was away for a few days so wanted to review the alerts over the last 5 days which is when I noticed I only get around 2 days.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
I think the issue I’m seeing may be related to the total number of alerts that the mobile app is set to pull back.

Before I started seeing the issue I used to use a separate account to see the alerts from my clone cams but over the last few weeks I’ve added the clone alerts to the user ID that I use. The clones have a lot more alerts set so when go into alerts and do a search it seems to be searching from the list that the app has already pulled back.

I’ll try removing the clones to test this theory and then might fire off an email to support to get their view/comments.