Alert only on first *AI-confirmed trigger* from group of cameras

integrity

n3wb
Reaction score
I have four cameras that all monitor our front yard from different angles with BI simple motion detection triggering CodeProject.AI analysis and sending JPEG alerts via Telegram. All that works well provided I don't mind receiving 4x alerts (ie one per camera) every time someone walks into our front yard.

I've played around with 'Timers' under 'Alerts' but can't find a way to only send the Alert on the first AI-confirmed trigger and suppress subsequent triggers in that group for an <x> second period.

'Minimum time between alerts' seems to apply only to alerts from that camera, not from the group. I still get alerts from each camera when that's enabled. No joy.

'Minimum/max time since trigger' with 30s min / 0s max works to an extent, but it suppresses based on first trigger whether AI-confirmed or not. Hence if the first trigger event is not AI-confirmed (eg garage door going up) then the following AI-confirmed triggers (eg car leaving the garage) are suppressed and I don't receive any alerts for them unless they are still occurring >30s after the first non-confirmed trigger.

Is there any way to alert only on first AI-confirmed trigger and suppress other triggers from the group for <x> seconds thereafter?

Last edited:

kjinxx2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hmm - your camera behavior acts differently than mine - I have the following settings and the 'minimum/max time since trigger' only starts counting when a confirmed trigger event occurs - I'm looking in my BI at a non-alerting motion event at 5:08:16 and an alerting motion event (due to AI detection) at 5:08:31. My cooldown is 60 seconds

1660614488549.png

1660614506238.png

1660614531171.png