Adding LaView camera to Blue Iris - LV-PWR12W

Reaction score
Hey all, I have a LaView camera LV-PWR12W and am really wanting to add it to Blue Iris. However, I'm not sure how to do it because of how it operates.

It's a wifi camera and you can view the stream on a website called ipc-us.ismartlife.me and scanning the QR code displayed with the LaView app from the appstore.

Any guidance? Thanks so much.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Any time the work "smart" is used then most likely it's a P2P (Peer to Peer) cam where you scan a QR code with app on smartphone to send /receive stream via their cloud ONLY. If so then it's very unlikely to support RTSP or ONVIF.

Keep your fingers crossed though, someone might prove me wrong! :cool:

Reaction score
Any time the work "smart" is used then most likely it's a P2P (Peer to Peer) cam where you scan a QR code with app on smartphone to send /receive stream via their cloud ONLY. If so then it's very unlikely to support RTSP or ONVIF.
Well that's a bummer. I did find the model on ispyconnect's website, but I have no idea what the user/pass credentials are. I tried my LaView account but they didn't seem to work. I'm also not sure which port to use or what "model" to use in Blue Iris. Since this is a wifi camera, am I supposed to use my public IP to connect or my internal network IP?

LV-PWF1, LV-PWR12WFFMPEGhttp:///videostream.asf?user=[USERNAME]&pwd=[PASSWORD]&resolution=320x240
Does this help you with any ideas on your end?