6 second pre-trigger fail

Peter Myers

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
so i have my camera set with a 6 second pre-trigger and an 8 second break time.. Takes my AI about 400ms to analyze.. in the logs.. i see motion detected. 0:00.0.. AI analyized and triggers BI 0:01.0 then ios app is pushed a notification 0:12.0...

it is taking 10-13 seconds for the app to be pushed a notification.. does anyone have some idea why this is occcuring? I have no idea what my previous version was.. i guess keeping regular updates isnt a good idea?

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
so i have my camera set with a 6 second pre-trigger and an 8 second break time.. Takes my AI about 400ms to analyze.. in the logs.. i see motion detected. 0:00.0.. AI analyized and triggers BI 0:01.0 then ios app is pushed a notification 0:12.0...

it is taking 10-13 seconds for the app to be pushed a notification.. does anyone have some idea why this is occcuring? I have no idea what my previous version was.. i guess keeping regular updates isnt a good idea?
What kind of push notification do you have selected? The 10-second GIF could be causing this.

Peter Myers

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
its reguardless if i have teh 10 sec gif or alert image..

would hate to lose it because its a nice feature

i have virtually identical system at home my delay is only 3 seconds.