5.2.5.x MP4 Alerts and recording issues

skiocink

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi, after the latest upgrade my MP4 video attached by mail are now empty (black screen).

The sensitivity looks also altered. I'm loosing soooooooooo many events on all the cameras. The previous version 5.2.4.6 was perfect

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, after the latest upgrade my MP4 video attached by mail are now empty (black screen).

The sensitivity looks also altered. I'm loosing soooooooooo many events on all the cameras. The previous version 5.2.4.6 was perfect
email support and revert back. Always wait before updating a new release. Disable auto updates.

skiocink

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Done, and upgraded to latest version hoping for a solution.
The new MP4 files are generated with a different codec. Google Photo show black screen, VLC player/Mi Video/Nova player Can reproduce the file.

But the latest version introduce another bug in continuous recording. In case of Watchdog event on a camera, alla cameras stop to record and timeline stays empty. Restarting the pc (or simple the software) the timeline becomes full but recorded video is still interrupted to Watchdog event.
Also rebuild the DB does not solve the graphical issue.

Bi is not configured as service (NEVER done)

Blue iris DVR with flac compression, encoder h264 with default settings

Last edited:

skiocink

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
emailed support. Issue is present also with 5.2.5.7 version. At every "Signal Restored" event Record stops. But the red icon is ever present