2022 Amazon Prime Day

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

The Amazon Prime Day is coming soon, we will arrange some sales this year too, everyone do sales there, we have to follow up too. ;) In 2022, the inflation rate is too high, we try to make all device we sell with stable price, and did 2 sales this year. We increased the NVR and PTZ price due to the shipping cost is going crazy every month because of the oil price going too high.

Prime Day Promotion 2022 will go on with support from Dahua US on dual sensor camera. will have a good price.

Discounts will be passed on to our IP Cam supporters on aliexpress, Amazon.com, Amazon Canada , sure buy directly too.
Prime Day Sale Time - (July 10th EST 21:00 to Jul.13th, 2022 EST 24:00

Also will have Refurbished list and Clear stocks list to join the sales, will be crazy good price.
Amazon US shop Link. Amazon.com
Amazon Canada Shop Link. Amazon.ca
Aliexpress Shop Link. Empire Technology Co., Ltd - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress

Refurbished and Big Discount List
, those buy from us directly. They big discount ones are new, can beat dowm 85% cams on the market. So it's a good chance if you want to try some professional devices. Refurbished ones and the big discount ones both have 2 years warranty,

Contact me to order by email if you want to buy directly. My email is kingsecurity2014@163.com

Andy

Attachments

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

ThomasCamFan

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'll take the refurb ipc-hdbw4231fp-e2-m. Email sent.

EDIT: I also want the refurb IPC-HDBW5441F-AS-E2 3.6mm. Email sent.

- Thomas

Last edited:

duplo

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What happen to the aliexpress shop ?? since 2 weeks or so there is nothing available?

one.PNG

ok 1 hikvision camera is available
i want to replace my reolink system but no idea which cameras are available from empire tech.. only the hikvision model??

Last edited:

duplo

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like he dont want to sell to some european countries?

if i use hidemyass with US based server i can see everything

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like he dont want to sell to some european countries?

if i use hidemyass with US based server i can see everything
Aliexpress have to submit ERP for the online selling to DE from Jul.1st, we applied one, but they need around 10days can be added to the system.
Maybe you buy directly from us ;)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
The refurbished list has some update again. Not get too many returns in the past 1month. Sometimes i use the returns for customer who need do warranty, good for replacement for failed one under 2 years warranty.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Whether you need a junction box or not depends on how you mount it. I make a bracket to span the soffit, the soffit in this case is in removeable panels. I notch the channel on the house end to accommodate the cable and route the cable in a groove of the soffit then into the attic so nothing shows and no holes.

If you don't mind a 3/4" hole, plus mounting holes. in the soffit and the soffit can support the camera safely, it can be mounted directly to the soffit. The 3/4" hole is needed to clear the cable gland on the RJ45 connector.

If you use a junction box a 3/8" hole is all that's needed, plus mounting holes. The cable does need to be terminated after being routed into the box though.

Here's a shot of the bracket style I use. Home made, 2"x1/8" aluminum stock available at big box stores and properly painted with aluminum primer and finish coats.

soffit mount.jpg

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
That time Sep shipping is not right for the IPC-T5442TM-AS 2.8mm lens on our amazon link, we have 36pcs arrive in US this week, they will put online to ship next week, just buy it when our sales start. So next week can do the shipping from Amazon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Will you be including the DH-SD52C225U-HNI or something similar in this promotion?

Is there something newer that is similar to that cam?

Anything that is coming out in the future that has similar functionality?