1.3M Pixels 3-IR LED Array Waterproof Outdoor IP Camera White(IR Distance 40m)

saysal

n3wb
Reaction score
EDITED BY FENDERMAN
I am a spammer for Saysal.com we sell junk cameras and spam forums trying to scam folks.
My ip address is 14.167.162.91 static.vnpt.vn
Next time I will think twice about spamming forums.
This will also serve as a lesson to future IP camera spammers.

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
IP camera is an integrated and high-tech product in the field of surveillance equipment. Here wed like to introduce you a powerful combination of high-quality digital video camera and advanced network, i.e. our 1.3M Pixels 3 Infrared LEDs Array 4mm Lens Waterproof Camera, which adopts MJPEG hardware compression technology.This waterproof camera can be used to monitor the specific condition and situation of your office, home and other special districts and offers you clear monitoring pictures and images. Moreover, you can control the camera, manage pictures & videos through the network. A reliable safeguard for your property and safety!
  • 3 infrared LEDs array
  • 1.3M pixels, offer you clear and bright monitoring pictures and images
  • Adopt MJPEG hardware compression technology
  • You can control the camera, manage pictures & videos through the network
  • Easy to install and user-friendly
  • 40m IR distance
  • Used to monitor the specific condition and situation of your office, home and other special districts, really a reliable safeguard for your property and safety
Saysal.com provides a majority of well-known products for individuals and businesses of all size. With a wide selection of products at a low price, we have been universally recognized for our honesty, high efficiency and comprehensive service and built long-termed relationship with many companies. Meanwhile, Saysal.com is the best source for everything you want. Saysal.com store provides consumer electronics, cell phones ,Smart Watches, LED flashlight, car accessories, phones accessories, computer accessories,cool gadgets, games accessories, and security camera.
With low price, worldwide free shipping and superior customer service, Saysal.com is determined to exceed the expectations of every customer that visits its website.

Here on this forum we dont take well to spam.
EVERYONE stay away from Saysal cameras. They are spammers and garbage cameras and cannot be trusted.