1/2 plate steel on walls of equipment room

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I started a large install yesterday and this company is not messing around. the attached picture is of the vault that will hold all of the security gear I am installing, Alarm panel, Nvr's and monitors. this building is 80,000 square feet and has been broken into a few times in the last year and finally decided to have cameras and a extensive security system installed and I was fortunate to get this job. Installing 24 8mp Uniview bullets on the exterior and 32 on the interior. I am using the light hunter series. my supplier loaned me a few different models to test and the owner of the building is really happy with the view. you can zoom in and easily identify someone. I will post more pics as the work gets under way. just pulling wire for the next few days nothing to exciting. but I wanted to post this pic of the equipment vault. they also have a band vault door that will be installed. that will be installed in the office behind the staircase . the vault door will be for equipment room. going to be a interesting job for sure.

Attachments

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wow!
Certainly, all the pertinent CAT cables and power, etc. will be in protective conduit(s) where exposed and visible, maybe good ol' thick, galvanized rigid steel.
Nothing will be exposed. and if it is these guys will make sure that it will be protected. there main concern is someone taking the NVR's not so much cutting cables. this room will also house the Napco security system I will be installing. this job will probably take a month to complete. we have about 50,000 feet of cable to pull. which should be done by the end of next week if he work 12 hr days.

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You would be shocked how many times I have heard that and some significant piece is missing! :facepalm: But, this one does seem to be bulletproof, or damn near!
I'm pretty sure a bomb could blow up in this building and this room would still be standing.I will be back at that job on Saturday and will take some pics and post them. they are in the process of building the door casing for the door they are fabricating. they also designed a locking system for the door which is really cool. I have the equipment rack installed and 9 cameras up and running so far.

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I started a large install yesterday and this company is not messing around. the attached picture is of the vault that will hold all of the security gear I am installing, Alarm panel, Nvr's and monitors. this building is 80,000 square feet and has been broken into a few times in the last year and finally decided to have cameras and a extensive security system installed and I was fortunate to get this job. Installing 24 8mp Uniview bullets on the exterior and 32 on the interior. I am using the light hunter series. my supplier loaned me a few different models to test and the owner of the building is really happy with the view. you can zoom in and easily identify someone. I will post more pics as the work gets under way. just pulling wire for the next few days nothing to exciting. but I wanted to post this pic of the equipment vault. they also have a band vault door that will be installed. that will be installed in the office behind the staircase . the vault door will be for equipment room. going to be a interesting job for sure.
Almost finished with this camera install. start the clean up Tomorrow and adjusting all cameras for client. Then start programming the 114 alarm zones and final testing. hope to have it wrapped up by Thursday. Ill post more pics after the clean up

Attachments