Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
How are you doing?
Doing better. I did feel like I got hit by a bus (sore all over like never before from any flu). I had a 99.5 temperature for 4 days. I've still got a dry cough, like there is flem tickle at the base of my throat. Runny nose.

But the body aches subsided quite a bit yesterday.

So I would say I'm on the path to full recovery and plan to go back to work next week.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Everything can be abused and used improperly. These type of news clips where they get some supposed doctor to say not to use a povidone iodine nasal rinse without giving any facts to back up his assertations.

Sure some people are stupid. You don't try to concoct your own mix without exact and proper measurements. You don't go to the animal feed store to buy Ivermectin.

=========================================================

I'm using this one but there are others if you search online stores for "povidone iodine nasal spray"
View attachment 195597

Yeah I'm not big on mixing my own, but FLCCC does have studies showing it helps with a wide variety of respiratory viruses.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Doing better. I did feel like I got hit by a bus (sore all over like never before from any flu). I had a 99.5 temperature for 4 days. I've still got a dry cough, like there is flem tickle at the base of my throat. Runny nose.

But the body aches subsided quite a bit yesterday.

So I would say I'm on the path to full recovery and plan to go back to work next week.
Good to hear you are doing better .. 4 days .. wow, that is quite a hit

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Good to hear you are doing better .. 4 days .. wow, that is quite a hit
The unique thing about this bout. I've never had a cold/flu where my body ached so much. I had a pretty bad sinus pressure headache for two days, but my body felt really sore for at least 3 and then has been progressively tapering off discomfort wise. It would get me out of bed at night and I'd have to stand and walk around and try to move to relieve the discomfort.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I turned 60 during the Plandemic, I was encouraged to get a Shingles shot. When I looked them up there was mention of mRNA Tech. for future shots, I quickly declined. My trust is gone now with vaccines so I guess I can now be called an Anti-Vax...I had Vaxs prior to the Plandemic...
I know what I am in for, my Uncle had a 6 week bout with Shingles in his 70s, my father was about a month, neither had the shot before, that I am aware of. I have had 5 Kidney stones in my life, I know pain, don't like it, but I am still here...

Maybe we are still ok:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here is the Shingles Thread:

ncpilot

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I read the Shingrix clinical trial paper... pretty unimpressive results in my opinion, considering what surely are the known/unknown/hidden negative effects... not gonna get it...