Dahua day/night switch utility - DahuaSunriseSunset

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Last edited:

Cor K Dikland

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I did a test on one camera by sending this command to it. Working Mode is set to Customized Scene. When I send the night command below, it doesn't change the camera to the Night profile. Any thoughts on what to check? I do get the "OK" response in the browser window.

NIGHT
That URL works for me except it sets the Day/Night Mode to Color. I use the same URL except I use DayNightColor=1 (or 2 with SwitchMode=0)

Cor K Dikland

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yup. It should set your camera to night mode and Day/Night Color to B&W. Well, at least it does mine :)

BTW: I could not ever get the Day/Night color to change to anything but Auto or B&W no matter whatvalue I set DayNightColor to. I "fixed" this by manual setting the desired Day night Color for night time (or Day time) then hitting "Apply" I now can set Color for Day and B&W for night. I no longer can set this option via this URL to Auto. Not a problem for me but YMMV

Last edited:

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Yup. It should set your camera to night mode and Day/Night Color to B&W. Well, at least it does mine :)
OK, thanks. I tried that and it did change to night mode, but it also changed several of my profile settings for exposure, backlight, etc. which is not gonna work for me. For example, it changed the day/night profile setting to auto instead of black-and-white, so I can't really see a result by testing during the day of changing to night mode

Last edited:

Cor K Dikland

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
OK, thanks. I tried that and it did change night mode, but it also changed several of my profile settings for exposure, backlight, etc. which is not gonna work for me. For example, it changed the day night profile setting to auto instead of black-and-white so I can't really see a result by testing during the day of changing to night mode
See my edit of my last post above